It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, September 4, 2008

State Fair '08

Another fun year at the MN state fair. Even though we are no longer "Minnesotan's", we will always attend the fair, as it is MY favorite end-of-summer celebration!

This year, we were able to introduce my sister and brother-in-law Katie and Johnny to the fair, as well as my goddaughter Madalyn who stayed with us for the week previous. We all ate great food, I even went on my very first fair ride (ending in a pounding headache, but it was FUN) and I got my deep fried pickles, which is what I go there for.


Madi getting a "Fair do"
FYI: This DOESN'T stain pillows! Just leaves a little glitter trail....










1 comment:

The Foskett Family said...

The MN Fair!!! Still the best Fair we have ever attended! I am sure you had a blast! It seems like just yesterday we were watching you eat those deep fried pickles and coming to meet your little pudgsicle pants, he sure is growing up so fast! Thanks for the updates, we always look forward to seeing what the Foxes are up to!!!