It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.-Alison Gopnik
fun pictures! i think that my parents have the same fabric for their curtains (is that fabric i'm seeing???). love the shots of you guys together - you can never have too many of those.
very cute. how was the trip?
Tim's got a nice tan on those pretty little legs of his!
The curtains are from Ikea....cheap and I don't have to hem them!!!!!I'm posting about the trip right now...Tim has nice legs. Unfair. I just hope that Gage gets his legs and not my th'ankles.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
fun pictures! i think that my parents have the same fabric for their curtains (is that fabric i'm seeing???). love the shots of you guys together - you can never have too many of those.
very cute. how was the trip?
Tim's got a nice tan on those pretty little legs of his!
The curtains are from Ikea....cheap and I don't have to hem them!!!!!
I'm posting about the trip right now...
Tim has nice legs. Unfair. I just hope that Gage gets his legs and not my th'ankles.
Post a Comment