It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Totally, completely and 100% random!

I have a confession to make:
I pay attention to weird things and sometimes become fascinated by them.
For example: when we were in Cancun this past February, my sister and I were laying out on the beach when 4 European men came down the beach and stopped in front of us, all sporting extremely small Speedos and posing in all sorts of unique and interesting ways for photos.

Katie and I sat in awe, watching them jump up onto one ano
thers' backs, and practically do flips over one another for one photo shot after another. Trust me when I say, this group of men were not (ahem) at all interested in the beautiful feminine bodies Kate or I possess...(wink wink)
they were just fine with what they had come with.

I was so enthralled in these antics, I got out my camera and pretended to take pictures of the waves, but captured their poses instead:





I have to admit to you that I found myself doing this again while at the park the other day.
I saw a man playing with his son while wearing these:




Was I right to be confused?

2 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

You are too funny! I've never taken pictures of the odd things/people that I've stared at, but have spent hours wondering....

Jaci said...

Oh my goodness. Cory & I were laughing that you got him in his socks! How embarrassing! :o)

HILARIOUS. Keep up those photos--I want more. :o) AWESOME.