Several of you commented that you enjoyed my post a few weeks ago
"Totally, completely, and 100% random" so when I was in New York 2 weeks ago, you can believe I saw MANY things that deserved a spot on my random page! And even though everyone is walking around with cameras, and maybe some people dress in such a way that they
expect to have their picture taken (unless they are aware it is for the "What Not To Wear" category for Glamour magazine!) it is difficult for me to just stop and take someone's picture, unless they have a hat out on the street in front of them looking for donations.
Therefore, I have to be
sneaky. And for me, this is part of the rush! I hope that what I am doing isn't illegal; should I be putting a line across their eyes or something to add anonymity?? If there is anyone out there that has this answer, please tell me now before telling it to my lawyer when I'm sitting behind bars.
Here is the one and only photo I took while in NYC...

Hmmmmm....
it's all I can say.
1 comment:
those sandals are smokin' hot!
Post a Comment