It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Almost missed it by one day!

So my "great idea" to go out for dinner at Jake's Supper Club in Menomonie came at the perfect time...
we went back for the first time in 12 years on Sunday, September 21st....and they closed their doors for good on Monday!

I just thought that was interesting...

3 comments:

Swanson Family said...

NO WAY! and you didn't even know it when you were there? what will we do with out the popovers?!?!?!? SAD.

But hey the bright side is that the tiki bar is still going strong!!! Oh I get a headache just thinking about it!

Jill said...

No, the tiki bar is closed, too. The whole business shut down...
Jake's will never be again...

We are Three said...

I read about it closing in the EC paper- so sad. I used to go there quite a bit back in the day...
Kara