It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, October 20, 2008

Playhouse Disney Live

It's fun to have connections! I don't consider myself one to get many opportunities "out of the ordinary", so when a friend of mine said, "Hey, we have access to free suite tickets at the Excel...would you like to go to Playhouse Disney Live with us?", I jumped all over it.






Gage loved the show. All of the kids did. There were 5 families in all, yet only 2 husbands "had" to come (smile). Tim was one that lucked out, however I think he was really disappointed to not be able to go. He loves watching Gage's excitement at events such as this.

If you've never been in a suite at a venue such as the Excel before, it makes you want to never have to go back to a "regular" seat! You have a nice sized room with high top tables, fully stocked refrigerator of beer, pop, water, and other bottled drinks, and you can have food and snacks "catered" to your room! We ordered a bucket of popcorn and left it at that!

There is also stadium seating in the front of the suite, which seats 16-20 people. The kids could sit down, stand up, run around, yell, play....all during the show and there wasn't a worry that they were bothering anyone. It was GREAT!

3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

too cool!

Jaci said...

score! That would have been great to see in a suite. We brought the boys last year and they loved it. But it was a long thing with the intermission & all. Hook a sister up next time too!!

:o)

Jill said...

Hey, I would hook ALL my sista's up if I could...but this was one of those cases where you just said "Yes!" and left it at that. The holder of the tickets got to do the inviting.

However...
they get full access whenever they want, so I'm going to hope that this wasn't my only visit to Suite 38.