It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, August 4, 2008

I need to get back on track!

Wow. What a hectic couple of weekends! AH! I feel so behind on everything I want and need to get done, yet I just want to say that it will eventually get taken care of, so I need to stop worrying about it! I'll just say "AH!" again. Okay. I feel better now.

Two weekends ago, we spent Sunday through Wednesday at my friend Holly's family cabin on a beautiful Pipe Lake in Northern Wisconsin. We had so much fun! It was relaxing and just good to get away. You can totally lose track of time when you are a vacation like that. Holly's boys Ben and Aiden played so well with Gage. Everyone got along great and sleeping went great until the very last night...maybe should have headed home one night early, but oh, well. You live and you learn.

This past weekend I spent on another lake in Northern MN...with a group of girls I wish I could live with! (Maybe they would disagree?? Everything in moderation, right?) But seriously, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. I was just a wild and crazy girls' weekend that I badly needed, and it couldn't have came at a better time for me. I just need to rest now to get caught back up!

I will be uploading pictures for this website, hopefully one day this week. I owe pics to the other fellow girls of girls weekend as well, AND I need to get some printed off at Shutterfly for an upcoming scrapbook weekend in mid-August. Now, I need to sign off to clean a couple of toilets and finish up lunch dishes (and the dinner dishes from last night!)

2 comments:

Swanson Family said...

Glad to have the updated post.

Anne said...

I updated i updated!