It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Early Spring Fun

The weather has been beautiful!! Just knowing that days like these were around the corner helped me to get through this long winter. And don't get me wrong, I know we are not done with the snow and cold. I've predicted at least two more snowstorms before it's over for good this season. Of course it never lasts, but it puts a damper on the mood, that is for sure!

I decided to get the babies outdoors as soon as we could, as this is their first real "outdoor" experience. When we were outdoors last summer and early fall, they were so tiny and barely awake for any of it. But now that they are awake ALL the time (yes, I am still struggling with regular naptimes) I figured we may as well be breathing fresh air...

They really seemed to like it!





Gage, happy to be a monkey again
(and not get yelled at for climbing on the back of the couch!)
Bronson

Landon

Bronson, Landon