In case you are interested, I made a good meal tonight and wanted to share. Just as an FYI, I "cook" approximately 2 times per week. The other days we just make do with what we have...
but for some reason, making a meal for Tim and I makes me feel productive.
1 lb. ground turkey
1/2 onion, diced
1 egg
3/4 Cup bread crumbs (I used Italian bread crumbs-you can buy in a can)
dash of milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp Italian seasoning
Mix all together, and roll into balls. I placed them on a pan and cooked for about 30 minutes (or until done) at 375.
Place meatballs on open bun on a pan. Spoon desired amount of sauce on top of them. (I used Classico Sweet Tomato Basil) and then placed a slice of provolone cheese on top. I placed in the oven still heated to 375 until the cheese was melted and it was heated through.
It took me less than 15 minutes to make the meatballs, and the rest took less than 15 minutes. Gage loved the meatballs, minus the marinara sauce, which he does not like at all.
Enjoy!
1 comment:
You go girl!!! And seriously~if I lived with a chef like Tim, I'd never cook! I love to cook don't get me wrong, but if I had married a chef.....I'd spend less time in the Kitchen! Great Meal Idea!!!
Post a Comment