It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter Fun

Grandma and Grandpa Fox came for a visit last weekend, and although I was really bad at remembering to take pictures, I did happen to snap a few photos of Grandma and Gage decorating Easter Eggs. Gage had a really fun time, and I think this was the first year he seemed to last longer than 1 egg's worth of dye-time!

At daycare yesterday when encouraged to decorate an egg, Gage replied, "No, I already decorated eggs with my Grandma Fox!" and he wouldn't decorate anymore! Grandma got a kick out of this story.



On Saturday, our local healthclub, "The Centre" held it's annual Easter EGGstravaganza party. As the party has always been held indoors in the gym, we were not aware that they changed that this year and we did not dress the babies appropriately. Fortunately, I had my winter jacket in the car, otherwise I had short sleeves on...
We didn't stay too long, but we did get a picture with the Easter Bunny (a.k.a. Erin, one of the swimming instructors) who really likes my kids!

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

so cute!

jenny said...

fun! love the pictures. coloring easter eggs is one of my favorite things to do! :)

Swanson Family said...

very fun. I now who the twins resemble. its Tim and his mom.

what fun memories for all.