As my days of double bottle-feeding are slowly leaving, so begins the NEW challenges I will face!
MOVEMENT!
Landon has started to roll....everywhere! I put the gate up at the top of the stairs today, so that I can actually walk out of the room for a short period without worrying about a tumble down the stairs! I am also freaking out about small toys and other small items left on the floor now, too.
Changing his diaper has become challenging as well, as I found myself putting both of my feet on his shoulders today just to keep him from rolling onto his stomach while I changed his diaper. AHHH!
Thankfully, Bronson isn't moving yet, so I can at least get used to just one before trying to figure out how I'll manage the both of them moving. Bronson's milestone these past weeks are holding his own bottle, and picking up foods with his fingers. Two things that Landon hasn't mastered yet!
Oh...and I had to clean my glasses off TWO TIMES today during lunch. Seems that Landon likes the look of the food spraying off his lips when he "Bwwwwwpp's" them.
Oh, the joys. They will be keeping me on my toes!
2 comments:
oh wait till they start tag teaming.....Landon who can move will be the decoy and then as your chasing after him...out of nowhere Bronson will take off.....those two are probably plotting it all out~beware!
Gee...thanks!
Post a Comment