I haven't been able to post much lately due to the fact that we are still struggling with illnesses here at the Fox household. Therefore, I haven't even taken hardly any pictures!
Last weekend I was struck down with the flu for the first time in about 10 years. I honestly cannot remember the last time I was that ill and it was not pregnancy related. From Saturday afternoon through Monday morning I fought a fever, the shakes, chills, aches and diarrhea. It was awful. Gage had a touch of something on Tuesday morning as he threw up twice, and then Bronson started to act like he was getting sick by Wednesday. On Saturday, Bronson was diagnosed with another double ear infection, and as it hasn't even been one week since he was on antibiotics for an ear infection, we were told it was time to see an ENT. I will be taking him within the next week to see whether or not they will want to put tubes in.
Yikes.
I have nothing new to say other than this trip with my twins in itself has been an exhausting one, but when you throw the illnesses in on top of it, I'm cashed out. Pooped. Tired. Both physically and mentally.
That is all I have. My life has become anything BUT boring, but when it comes to this blog, it sure seems so!
3 comments:
i sure hope you are ALL feeling better soon! it seems like the sickness (of one type or another) is going around and kicking everyone down more than once. take care of yourself and i hope you get some rest as well.
Poor Bronson!
I hope you have good luck with the ENT.
I hope the Spring brings good health to the Foxes!
Sending happy, healthy thoughts your way!! Keep us posted on the ENT news.
Post a Comment