It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.-Alison Gopnik
JustSayHi - A Free Dating Website
I shocked myself. I'm only 54% addicted. My family would think otherwise.
Wow, Leah-That is pretty impressive! Maybe its cause you have 2 kids and I only have one???
I'm only 18% addicted. Apparently your score goes way down when you just read and comment on other people's blogs. ; )
I really thought I'd be higher than 62% -- I think it changes by the day, though.
looks like we need help. i'm 72% addicted. eeek!
My spam blocker won't let me in at work. Apparently you guys are not addicted, but viewing porn or something (according to my IT guys). And yes, I did call and ask why I couldn't read a quiz on my friend's blog. They weren't so sympathetic! :o)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I shocked myself. I'm only 54% addicted. My family would think otherwise.
Wow, Leah-
That is pretty impressive! Maybe its cause you have 2 kids and I only have one???
I'm only 18% addicted. Apparently your score goes way down when you just read and comment on other people's blogs. ; )
I really thought I'd be higher than 62% -- I think it changes by the day, though.
looks like we need help. i'm 72% addicted. eeek!
My spam blocker won't let me in at work. Apparently you guys are not addicted, but viewing porn or something (according to my IT guys). And yes, I did call and ask why I couldn't read a quiz on my friend's blog. They weren't so sympathetic! :o)
Post a Comment