So I have been baaaaaaad about posting on here lately. You'd think that I had a job or something...
usually on my break time I am cleaning something, including my clothes, but lately it seems whenever I sit my butt on the computer chair, Gage wakes up from his nap. I wonder if the click-click-click of my typing skills are loud enough to wake him up? Who knows.
So yeah. Life has been busy.
Spent last weekend (just Gage and I) visiting friends from back home. We were able to go to Garrett's (Lori's son) 3rd birthday party and Gage was one of about 9 kids running around and having a BLAST! I loved how he just jumped right in and entertained himself. I sat upstairs and filed my nails, and had a few glasses of wine and took a little nap! (Just kidding). I did eat a lot though and talked w/ my friends.
Gage has reverted back into el-klutzo mode. On Saturday he tripped and fell flat on his face/head at my mom's house while walking to the car. He left a huge bruise and scrape on his forehead (the same spot he hit abut 8 different times this summer when he first started walking). Then today, I took him into my old work to visit the last of my former team of immediate co-workers (she is now leaving at the end of the month!) and to go out to lunch. He walked into the building all excited, and fell flat on his face, this time hitting his mouth and biting his upper lip. Now it is all swollen and the middle of his top lip kind of hangs down over the lower lid. Poor kiddo. Oh, and he has another cold.
I tell ya, does it EVER end???
This weekend I am running a 5k with my friend Jenny in St. Paul (Twin Cities Marathon weekend) and then having a FUN girls' night with my beezatches. I will be posting pics of that, as will Marilyn, Jaci, and Leah I'm sure. Then on Sunday I would like to have a lazy day of lounging at home in my sweat pants as contrary to what some may think, I don't get to do that all that often when home alone w/ Gage. We are out and about a LOT and I usually shower AND put makeup on so as to not allow myself to turn into a frumpy stay-at-home mother and housewife. If anything, within the next 5 years I plan to be a smokin' hot soccer mom with the fake boobs and botox lips. (Do they put botox in your lips, or just by your eyes??)
Oh, I am in a MOOD today. Not quite sure why. But its a good mood, and that is all that matters.
Peace Out. Rock on. And as my friend Karen told me today, "Make it a good one!"
1 comment:
I can't wait to see you this weekend, but what is this business about taking pictures?!!? What happens with the beezatches stays with the beezatches! Kidding.
I am glad that Gage is a klutz too, Q has been bouncing off everything these days. Literally knocking himself on his arse & bruising from his head to his toes. It cracks me up, but I feel like it could get mama in trouble someday or something. :o) See u in a few. I hope your good mood continues, babe.
Post a Comment