He is 26 lbs (75%)
He is 34 inches tall (95%)
Our Dr. felt he was right on track with everything related to gross and fine motor skills (throwing a ball, attempting to stack blocks, starting to use a fork/spoon, etc.) but would like him to start using more words. Gage "jabbers" a lot, but only says a handful of words so far. He says words like "Mommy", "Daddy", "Duck", "Hi", "nummy-nummy" (when he wants something to eat or drink...and I have never used the word "Num-Nums" when talking about food???) "Teague", "Jazz"....almost daily, but that is about it. Dr. Young said he would like him to start saying more two-word phrases, such as "More milk", "No mommy", etc. He wasn't "concerned", but said he would like to see that increased by his 18 month appointment.
Personally, we think he is just fine. I mean, he lives with ME! How in the heck WOULD he get time to say anything??? (I know, I will be more conscious of my own talking/jabbering from now on.)
2 comments:
Love the update. He has grown so fast!!!! I am glad to hear all is well.
i was told the same thing @ tucker's 15 month. now @ 18 months i have stopped counting how many words...there are so many! still working on two word phrases though. good luck! he's a cutie!
Post a Comment