Saturday night was spent with a group of girlfriends that have dubbed themselves the "beezataches". I think it was a couple of years ago when Marilyn (on the right) was handing out drink cups and writing our names on them so we could just keep using the same glasses all night and started to write "Beezatch #1, Beezatch #2", etc. It just stuck.
I went to college w/ Marilyn and she is somehow connected to each of the others through her husband or through work. (From left, Jaci, Leah, Leah, Lynn, Jill, Marilyn. Di was unable to attend). I met all of them when Mar was engaged and was having her bridal shower, bachelorette party, wedding, etc. and then a group of us and hubbies have went camping a couple of times in the past few years.
We get together every 4-5 months or so (sometimes it's been longer, due to at least one of us having a babe or getting married and time gets away on us!) rotating from house to house. I can't say much about what happens at girls' night (pinky swear secrets, ya know) but I CAN say that the food is good, the wine doesn't last too long, and my ribs are sore today from laughing so hard.
Anyhow, the beezatch nights are great, and I am impatiently awaiting the next one. I think I am hosting, so it will be sooner than later, gals!
3 comments:
I am glad to hear you will be hosting soon. I need a night away with my beezatches again!!!!
Is New Richmond ready for the beezatches? I hope so. Can we go cow tipping??
gage is my kid....blaise
Post a Comment