I am really tired tonight, as I am still recovering from a busy weekend. We "tried" carving pumpkins tonight and even did some work in the yard, so I do have fun pictures of these events as well as a busy weekend at home with all the family including Katie and Johnny. But for now I will just say that I think that my cat is pulling through. I was so frustrated by the end of last week, as he was still vomiting and had urinated a few times in my house that I really thought I was going to have to put him down last Friday, or at least today. However, I enclosed him in a bathroom with his bed, food, and his litter box for the two days that we were gone and came home to what seems to be a healthier cat! I even weighed him today and he was 9 lbs, so has even gained some weight.
We'll see how the rest of the week goes. I am still not allowing him into my bedroom, as that is where the pee accidents have occurred. I love my bed too much to see it ruined by my cat.
For those of you who are sick of hearing about my cat, I apologize, but it was definitely the main focus in my household last week and all I really had to update about. Now that Tim is home, we can get "somewhat" back to normal around here, until his next hunting excursion, and I can actually talk about good things rather than bad.
And for those of you who called and emailed after my depressing posts, thanks for being so concerned. I think the benefits of being part of the blogging world is that I can have a place to vent and get it off my chest, yet I sometimes forget how many people regularly check the website. I didn't mean for it to sound like a pity party, however I have to say that no matter what the "Theme" of my party is, I sure throw a damn good one!
1 comment:
Hi Jill,
I was sorry to read about the kitty! It sounds like he is on the mend. We hope you are all doing well!
Cara
Post a Comment