*Disclaimer: The following items are useless information about the person you know as Jill.
Unless you are really bored or super interested, please wait for additional useful posts.
Within the past couple of weeks a few of my beezatch friends (Leah, Marilyn, and Jaci) have posted 101 (or in Mar's case, 25) useless pieces of information about themselves. As an avid reader of their sites, I didn't find these bits of information useless at all, but in fact found them quite interesting! So even though when I first saw this as a posting option I said, "Heck no, I'm not doing that", I am now curious as to what pieces of useless information I myself could come up with. Therefore, I am giving it a shot.
Here goes.
1. I like my married last name of Fox
2. I really wanted a baby girl when I was pregnant, but now that I have a boy I can see my life no other way (and I really like it)
3. I have a large fear of being a soccer mom
4. I don't mind driving the mini van
5. I thought that I would have a masters degree by now
6. I'm really okay with the fact that I don't.
7. I still haven't figured out what I want to be when I grow up
8. I think I am okay with that
9. I like to laugh so hard my stomach hurts
10. My family is the most important thing in my life
11. I cherish each and every one of my friendships.
12. I find winter very depressing
13. I don't sleep well when Gage is in my bed
14. I try really hard to please other people
15. I feel guilty when I have to say no
16. I love to shop
17. I don't like to pay full price for anything
18. My favorite toys to play with when I was little were Barbies
19. I envy my sister and her individuality
20. I would like to do voice overs
21. I think I would be a very good children's librarian
22. I am kind of nervous for my first lia sophia jewelry party tonight
23. I wish that I had a flat stomach
24. I hate doing ab exercise (see #23)
26. I sometimes wonder if I would have ever been able to make it through military bootcamp
27. I am married to a hunter but I would NEVER be able to kill another living animal
28. I am still haunted by the vision of putting my cat, Teague to sleep last week
29. I love to eat steak, but cannot eat it when there is any blood coming out of it.
30. I love to read, but haven't read a book in over 6 months
31. I would like to travel by myself for a weekend and not tell anyone where I am going
32. I hate writing with blue pens, only black.
33. I wish I could wear a ponytail.
34. I hate what I look like without a little foundation.
35. I avoid wearing the color "salmon". It makes me look pale.
36. I have very sweaty feet and hands
37. I have a swollen right ankle 100% of the time and am very embarrassed about it
38. I got really crabby when I was pregnant and everyone made comments about my fat ankle
39. I am a cancer and I fit the description to a "T".
40. I am extremely sensitive, talkative, and a homebody (see #39)
41. I am ticklish
42. I get overwhelming urges to smack people on the butt (ask Tim and my mom)
43. I pick at my cuticles
44. I wish I didn't pick at my cuticles.
45. I really like to run
46. I believe that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.
47. I am not a dog lover, but I secretly love my own dog
48. I love my husband
49. I love to see Tim play with Gage
50. I have never been uncomfortable leaving the house for any amount of time, even when Gage was a baby because Tim is so capable.
51. I have a personal goal of someday being an aerobic instructor
52. I need to get into better shape for that
53. I used to have a huge driving phobia
54. I once made my sister in law come and get me during a snowstorm due to #53
55. I haven't had a fear of driving for about 4 years now.
56. I love to make Gage giggle
57. I like to pop pimples. Yeah, that's a gross one.
58. I like to criticize the news ladies' from WEAU TV-13 (Eau Claire)
59. I think I would have been a good news lady
60 . I like to hear dirty jokes
61. I like to tell dirty jokes
62. I love to shock people (no, not like PHYSICALLY)
63. I hate to hurt other peoples' feelings
64. I often stick my foot in my mouth and am afraid that I hurt someone's feelings.
65. I really don't mean to do #63 or #64, it just happens
66. When I am sad, my heart actually hearts.
67. My favorite alcohol shot is Apple Jack (Jack Daniels and Apple Pucker)
68. I used to love red wine
69. Red wine has been make my tongue break out. Really. Not kidding.
70. I have switched my preference to Chardonnay.
71. I am really struggling here and I have a lot to go.
72. I have no desire to fly overseas.
73. I love vacationing in Mexico.
74. I want to go to Disneyland without my kids to go on all the big rides.
75. I love humidity.
76. I love how my skin looks in the summer
77. I am afraid of touching the bottom of a lake or river.
78. I know how to swim
79. I am afraid of drowning
80. I used to be afraid of the dark
81. I used to sleep with the TV on
82. I now can't have any lights OR noise on when I try to fall asleep
83. Tim is my best friend
84. I can tell my mom anything
85. I love spending time with my sister
86. I love spending time with my family
87. I think I already said #86
88. I am addicted to blogging
89. I am really bad with numbers
90. I get stressed out when balancing my checkbook
91. I haven't balanced my checkbook in about a year.
92. I hate people who tailgate me
93. I never tailgate
94. I sometimes speed
95. I've never gotten a ticket for speeding.
96. I've never been pulled over
97. I really like my personality
98. I am comfortable with the person I am
99. I think I should have thought of more useful information than this
100. I think that there are probably a ton of typos in this list, but I am not going to check it
101. I hope that everyone who did read this has a very nice day today.
4 comments:
What happened to number 25?
Your ex-neighbor Jill (the auditor)
I knew you could do it! Thanks for sharing...these are great!
whooo! cool. thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing! Very interesting...
But really - you love humidity????
Post a Comment