It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work. -Alison Gopnik
Monday, November 5, 2007
Saying Goodbye
I put Teague down today. This was probably one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I was able to hold him, and see that he went peacefully. I'm having a very hard day, but I know that this too, shall pass.
He was getting better all last week. Then for some reason, he took a turn for the worse on Saturday and threw up his food and peed on our bed again. He wouldn't eat or drink on Sunday, therefore I decided that it was just going to continue being a battle and all I was doing was prolonging his pain.
6 comments:
So sorry to hear this.
Jill, I am so sorry. If I had to let Bella go, I'd be a wreck. You're in my prayers, sweetie.
Oh Jill, I am sorry to hear. I thought with your last blog about him, that he was getting better. You are in my thoughts. Take care.
oh - i hope you are doing okay. i've been through that and it sucks.
Jill, I am so sorry to hear about your poor kitty. It's obvious he was a big part of your life. Take care of yourself. So sad.
He was getting better all last week. Then for some reason, he took a turn for the worse on Saturday and threw up his food and peed on our bed again. He wouldn't eat or drink on Sunday, therefore I decided that it was just going to continue being a battle and all I was doing was prolonging his pain.
Post a Comment