It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blog Fatigue/We need a new name/at least it's nice out

Hi. I just go through these spouts where I just don't feel like uploading new pictures, or trying to come up with anything interesting to write about! So with that, lets just say that we've been busy, enjoying life, and each other.

I have been busy with my jewelry business. I have a website up and running now through lia sophia, and will add the link to the side of our blog page. Feel free to take a look.

I want to come up with a new blog title, but am lost for suggestions. I wanted to change it from the Fox Family, to be something a bit more anonymous, but then I am the dork that used both my husbands and my first and last names in the URL. Oops. I changed it a couple of weeks to what you see now, but I'm not really feel that either. Then I was thinking of "The Hot Dog House", as Gage loves to eat hot dogs, that is what we make and pretend to eat when we are playing with playdoh, and every time Gage is playing with his kitchen set, he is making "hot dogs" in the microwave. He says the word over and over. But we'll grow out of that name, too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I do have some nice pictures from my sister-in-law Arianne's baby shower on March 1st, and some fun ones of Gage lately. I've just been very bad at sitting my buns down to upload and post, and for that I apologize. I will try to catch up very soon.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather! We are going to help Bumpa Tom tap trees for maple syrup on Saturday. He is really excited to get Gage out there and start this annual tradition with him. Now, if Gage would just enjoy eating it as much as his mom does...

Have a good one!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

I have to laugh at the hot dog stuff--last night Quentin ate 3 cheesy hot dogs, and Milo ate 2! It was Milo's first time--and he loved them. We went through almost a full pack at dinner!

It's madness thinking about how much food these boys are going to put away in the future if they can kill 5 dogs at 8 mos and 2 years. You know?!!?

Jill said...

It is scary. Tim says that he and his brother used to go through almost TWO GALLONS of milk per DAY when they were in high school and active in sports! CRAZY!

I know that Gage would eat hot dogs for every meal if we let him. Corn dogs, too.

At least they're cheap!

Swanson Family said...

I agree hotdogs can be fed at our house for every meal, those and car snacks!!! We will all just out the money we thought we were going to save when they are out of daycare into our grocery budgets!