It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Friday, March 21, 2008

Ya think?


Leah and Jaci both added this to their blogs, and I took a second to figure mine out. Hilarious. Always weird when these things seem to describe you to a "t". The one thing I may add: I know that my "big mouth" may worry some of my friends, as I always wonder if they are afraid I will spill their secrets. I am willing to bet that any one of my friends who has known me for awhile knows that no secret is better kept than with me. I do have a big mouth....but I am very trustworthy!!





You Are An Exclamation Point



You are a bundle of... well, something.

You're often a bundle of joy, passion, or drama.



You're loud, brash, and outgoing. If you think it, you say it.

Definitely not the quiet type, you really don't keep a lot to yourself.



You're lively and inspiring. People love to be around your energy.

(But they do secretly worry that you'll spill their secrets without even realizing it.)



You excel in: Public speaking



You get along best with: the Dash

6 comments:

Jill said...

hey, if anyone reads my comments, let me know if you are a dash. I want to know who my best match is...
:)

Anonymous said...

I'm a colon, heh.

The Van Nuland Family said...

I am a dash.

Jill said...

Well, Jenni-
we are a match made in heaven! :)

The Van Nuland Family said...

I knew we were friends for a reason!

Mary and Andy B said...

Jill, I am a dash too! I had to laugh when it said that we are suited to be good friends!!!