It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Monday, March 3, 2008

Middle Name Meme

(I am a good sport. Leah tagged me)

(1) You must post the rules on your blog before you answer the questions.(2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.(3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.
DENISE

D- Driven. It seems that every task I have been given, or a task that I give myself (*such as my lia sophia jewelry gig), I can never do at 50%. I always give it more than my all, and work extra hard at it (even though I tell myself I don't necessarily need to). But, even as I remain a stay-at-home-working-very-part-time mother, I am keeping this trait which isn't a bad thing at all.
E- Entertaining. I have never gotten paid, but I get asked at almost every family or friend event to do some sort of impression or "act".
N- Nervous. Although I have gotten better through the years, I tend to be a nervous person...it explains a lot of you know me!
I- Interesting. I think I can come up with interesting bits of information or stories when I want to. Since I rarely shut up, I'm sure at least 50% of what comes out of my mouth is interesting, right?
S- Sensitive. Beyond belief. Ridiculously, My-Horoscope-is-a-Cancer, SENSITIVE. This is the trait that I have had since birth that I would be willing to give up in a heartbeat. I've wasted many tears since my skin isn't quite hard enough..let me tell you!
E- Ooh. Another E. Crap. Um, Estrogen. I'm a girl, right?

I don't think I can tag anyone that reads this, has a blog, hasn't already been tagged, and that will participate?? So, just enjoy.

No comments: