
33 week appointment went well today. I am still having ultrasounds every 4 weeks, so I won't get another one until week 36...
it's getting to the point where I can say, "If I even make it that long", but I'm hoping to, even if my feet are enormous right now and I sort of feel ready to go. I can do eeeet!
I did, however, get hooked up to the fetal monitors today for the first time and will be doing this "stress test" at each appointment from here on out. Baby "B" (currently on my left--my little stinker!) would not cooperate with us. The Dr. puts on a contraction monitor and then a heartbeat monitor for each. We are just making sure there are no rapid declines or inclines in the babies heartrates at this point and also checking for any contractions that may be happening. No contractions yet, except for Braxton-Hicks, which are pretty constant in the evening hours, and both heartrates were between 140-150 consistently.
All is good! I am even smiling today......
I'm really impressing myself with what a good sport I am being. Tim would beg to differ, and my mom and Katie have had a few tearful phonecalls, but I think I've only cried a handful of times this time around as compared w/ my pregnancy with Gage, which was almost daily toward the end. I'm just an emotional puddle, and like most women when pregnant, you just get to a point where you want your body back. But I feel that my body was most definitely made for this; I've been so blessed since Day 1 in carrying these twins. I could be a surrogate!
I haven't ruled that out....
but Tim would have to move out for those 9 months though!!!!!!!
2 comments:
sounds like there WILL BE a baby #4!
No, there will NOT be a baby #4. I said I would be a surrogate...possibly, some day...if needed.
But no. The Fox family will be complete with 4 boys and a girl. (And this is including Tim and Jill!)
Post a Comment