Anyhow, I was hoping to put these side-by-side to get a better effect, but I can't figure it out.
I have been flipping through my files going back to look at myself pregnant with Gage, just out of curiosity, and just had to share...
This is me at 39 weeks pregnant with Gage, the last week of June 2006. This is the last belly shot I have of myself pregnant with Gage.
Now THIS is me at 33 weeks pregnant with twins....I think I've officially "passed" my largest size! I thought it was about the same, but in looking at these, I'm thinking that I just may be bigger right now than I was a FULL TERM last time. This is CRAZY. I still cannot believe this is me...carrying TWO CHILDREN at the same time. Unreal. Unbelievable. Amazing. I am blessed.
I will post more as the weeks go on. And I'm sure we will all continue to be amazed.
1 comment:
awesome pictures! you look awesome!
Post a Comment