After the boys were born, I needed to stay in the delivery room for several hours before they would transfer me to my postpartum room. I didn't get to my bed until nearly 1AM, and needless to say, after a long day of delivering two babies (!!!) and the fact that I couldn't have either of my boys with me in the room, I hardly slept at all. My nurse even scolded me, (nicely!) and reminded me that I wouldn't be sleeping for the rest of my life, so to take advantage of it now.
Finally at 5 AM, I called my nurse in and told her I couldn't stand it anymore and that I needed to see my babies. She made me take a whirlpool bath first (I was really cramping yet and having bad back pains) and she finally took me in at 6AM to see the boys. They let me hold them both at the same time and feed them (separately!) and it wasn't long before I started feeling really faint and wanted to go back and lay down.

Bronson

Landon


Landon on left, Bronson on Right



Bronson, Landon
*You will notice that I tend to always have Bronson the left side and Landon on the right side. "B" comes before "L" and Bronson was also born first! You may also note as you see pictures on this site that Bronson is often the one I dress in blue...."B" for Blue and Bronson. It helps!

Carrie and Don Quinton and family

From the moment Gage met his brothers, he immediately lays his head down next to them and "sucks" on his tongue as he does when he is tired, or when he has his special blanket near him (He calls it "Beady")

Bronson in his "take home" outfit

Landon in his "take home" outfit

The first time they were actually put together...
the hospital didn't have them together at all.

My Dr.who was FABULOUS!

Going home!!!!!!

Big brother...SUCH a great helper and he LOVES these boys!


Grandpa Gary

Grandpa and Grandma Fox

Aunt Jacqueline





Bronson

Landon

Bronson

Daddy and Landon

Bronson, Landon

Bumpa and Nana "Shoe"

Mommy and Bronson

Bronson, Landon



3 comments:
They are beautiful. thank you for having me over. I cant wait to see you all agian soon!
They are adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing how you tell them apart...I've always wondered. ;)
They are just adorable! I especially LOVE THE PHOTO of Tim and Gage laying on the floor with the boys! Can you even believe how much your life has changed in such a short time??? I hope you are enjoying every minute of your life with all 4 of your fabulous boys!!!!
Post a Comment