It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Saturday, July 4, 2009

35 Week Update

I'm sure getting creative on these titles, aren't I?
Nothing new to report.

Stress test went fine...heartbeats both 140-150's. Baby on the left still the stinker of a lifetime; kicks at the monitor, knocks it off and is constantly moving to where I pretty much have to hold the monitor to keep it in place. Baby on the right just lays there for the entire time, nice and quiet. It will be SO interesting to see if these personalities pan out when they are in the outside world.
I've named them each, but will wait to share on this site, although most know the names anyhow....just my little bit of suspense I still have control over! Baby on left (naughty one) is going to be Gage's partner-in-crime and baby on my right is going to be my snuggly little mama's boy. A mom can only dream. Sigh.

Had a bit of a scare last night as I was really crampy and uncomfortable; more so than normal. But all seems to be going fine today. We are headed to spend some time with friends this afternoon for a short while, and Tim may take Gage to the neighbors for fireworks and a bonfire, but this super pregnant mom will be taking her place on the couch. There are imprints of my belly and rear end on this couch, no lie. Sad.

Tomorrow is my "baby's" 3rd birthday. A post of pictures and a look back at the past 3 years to follow...hopefully tomorrow or early Monday morning.

Happy and Safe 4th to all!

1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

Glad to hear all is well!