As I'm sure those who visit this site are wondering....
"YES" we are alive, and "YES" we are doing fabulous!
It's just been one long, busy ride!!!!!! We have been home for 2 weeks now, and things are going very, very well. Thanks to my mom and her husband Ken, and to my dad, we've had lots of help around here the past 2 weeks that we've been home. Thanks to my sister Katie (right now, so I can get this darn site updated!) and to Tim's sister Carrie and husband Don and kids (for taking Gage for a "sleepover" the past two nights!) we have had a ton of help and it is all greatly appreciated.
We have tons of pictures, as you can imagine, and I actually haven't even uploaded pictures for over a week. Therefore, there are some pictures not yet up on the site (sorry dad and Katie, no pics of you yet up here!) but they will come shortly.
Every time I have tried to get this site updated, something comes up, or an opportunity to SLEEP arises, and I choose to do that, instead.
I know you all understand.
These boys are just amazing. They have been eating good, sleeping well, and are so fun to watch and listen to. They make the silliest faces, and the weirdest grunts and noises. We are all so in love, especially this mama.
Are they identical? You'll have to see for yourself. The pathology report (on my placenta) rules "inconclusive" for identical, so the Dr. said they could be, or they couldn't be. "You'll know", he said. So I'm assuming with time they will either continue to look a lot alike as they do now, or they will start to change and definitely be fraternal. Either way, they are FUN, and although the thought of twins may have overwhelmed me in the past, I can see my life no other way.
Enjoy the pictures, and plan on more to come...
hopefully sooner than 2 weeks from now!
1 comment:
yey - you're alive! sounds like things are going great! that's awesome.
i love how you choose sleep over blogging - where are your priorities girl? LOL!
Post a Comment