It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

BOOTS!


Auntie Katie gave Gage some cool new boots and a matching rain coat for Easter. He loves his boots. He always wants to put them on, whether we are going outdoors or not. So, Mama was shopping at Target yesterday and found none other than her very own boots! Pink plaid rubber boots, thank you very much.


And in order to properly break them in, Gage and I both put our new boots on and proudly danced to our favorite song EVER, the "The Hotdog Song" on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. (Please ignore my pj pants)

And this is our finale. We make a good team, my goofball son and I.

1 comment:

The Van Nuland Family said...

Cute pictures. Don't you just love that song?! I swear once that song is in your head it takes forever to get it out!