It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Easter Revisited



My little Easter man. I love love love the hat!
This is Gage's "cheese" face. Did I say that I LOVE the hat??"
Did I mention that Gage didn't??

3 comments:

Swanson Family said...

Jill, he is adorable and so damn cute. Love all the pictures, even the 'pooping' one.

Jaci said...

OMG. We're totally going to have to start a club with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dance routine. I do Daisy, Cory's got Mickey & Q just runs around yelling HOT DOG! I am laughing that at the same time, an hour away, you're doing the same things we are at 9 on Saturday mornings. Love it babe.

Jill said...

Oh, wow! I used to do Daisy but now I do Minnie. I try to do Goofy, but to be most honest, I am not that coordinated. And I don't have ears that go up and down with the legs, either.

I have to admit that I LOVE the song. I really do, and I'm not sick of it yet!