I am still around, just not at home. We went to Wausau this past weekend to stay with Tim's cousin and wife Aaron and Gina and their two kids, Laila and Jake. The kids had a great time, and I have some fun pictures to share once we get home and I can get them uploaded.
I did a jewelry party on Saturday and have another one in my hometown tonight and another tomorrow night. I cannot believe how well this is going for me. I would never have thought that I was going to be doing direct home sales, AND enjoying it, AND doing well! I am very excited. I have 3 more parties after this week for the month of April and just scheduled my 4th party for May. I am already booking into June and July.
Today Gage and I went to my friend Lori's and Gage and Garrett played together all morning and had lunch together. Now, I am sitting here waiting for little man to fall asleep so I can jump in the shower and get ready for the day (yes, it's after noon) and then it's off to my dad's for the afternoon and evening hours. He is watching Gage while I do my show tonight.
For any high school pals that read my site: I went and saw the high school performance of "Hello, Dolly" yesterday with my mom. It struck me that although it felt like "just yesterday" when I had a chorus part in that musical, it was actually in 1993- FIFTEEN years ago. I thought that the boys in the play looked awfully young. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that many of them were still in diapers when I was accepting my high school diploma. Amazing how fast time flies. I still don't feel a day over 25 sometimes...
and I sure in the heck know that I don't act like it!
2 comments:
Congratulations on the jewelry sales. I wondered which line it is. I sold Lia Sophia before moving to Brazil and LOVED it! It paid my mortgage a couple of months, and I was only part-time--very part-time. Would have kept it up if they had an international option.
Oh, that is neat to hear that you sold it, too. I cannot believe how crazy the sales have been. I just had another $1500 show tonight--and although it's not quite paying my mortgage, it's doing more than I thought it would...and I'm only very part-time as well!
Post a Comment