What can I say. The goals that I set for myself about 3 weeks ago just didn't happen to get met. I have not been able to sit down and upload new pictures, or tell you all about our not-so-exciting life in the past month!
I have every intention of sitting down at the computer tonight after Gage goes down to tell you all about the past 2 weeks. This includes pictures from our visit to Aaron and Gina's in Wausau (sorry, Missy. We were right there, I know, I know. But the weekend went so fast!) which we were only able to stay one night instead of two, due to an odd April snowstorm. Then, I will post pictures and tell you all about the horrible laundry detergent spill I experienced on my one daycare day last week...and I even have a picture to show how I tried to clean it up. That event alone resulted in a 20 minute bawling-fest where a neighbor would have thought I had just lost my best friend from the howls they must have heard coming from the windows. It was sad, all around.
Then onto this week, where I take my one daycare day per week to get as much done as I can, only to find that I am running around so wildly, that I seem to accomplish little to nothing.
In the highlights, I experienced my biggest lia sophia show in my own 6 month history this past week. I have 2 more shows to go this month and I'm nearly at my goal to reach the April incentive I am working so hard on achieving. I may even have an interested party coming on to work alongside me--my first recruit. So things are looking up.
Something weird--my diaphragm (and the one located in my CHEST CAVITY) has been spasming today. I think its the diaphragm. All day, right below my ribs on the left side, the muscle is just twitching and thumping...
very odd.
Any medical guru's out there that could give me some info on what it may be? It's really annoying, like when your eye twitches or something. Almost feels like a baby kicking.
HA HA.
That was a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment