It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Outside Fun (after the storm)

After returning from Aaron and Gina's, we stopped in at my dad's house for a few hours. He wasn't home (and I actually forgot where he would have been), but Gage and I were staying in Neillsville for the first part of the week, as I had 2 more jewelry shows there. So Gage, Daddy, and I wanted to spend a little Sunday fun together before Daddy left to go home and then to California for the week (for work).






My dad boards two horses on his property, so Gage has been fascinated with them when we are home. Mommy is actually afraid of horses (not terrified, but they make me nervous. I'm always afraid they are either going to bite my fingers off --or my son's!--or charge me or kick me. What a dork, I know)
Someone is so proud that he is now drinking out of a "big" boy cup. He actually saw Laila and Jake both doing this and had to try himself. Other than when we are in the car, he hasn't really been using a sippy cup anymore. There have been a few spills, but he is doing remarkably well!

No comments: