It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kalili Ann Quinton

I was blessed to have met Kalili (Lilly) Quinton for the first time yesterday. Gage and I made a trip to my hometown, which is only 30 minutes from the hospital that Lilly was born in. In fact, Lilly was born in the exact same hospital as her Auntie Jill!
She is BEAUTIFUL and was much bigger and appeared more healthy than I was prepared for. 4 lbs. 9 oz. sounds so small, and it definitely is, however she looks so healthy and just glows.

Carrie is also doing much better, and said she felt like a million bucks yesterday, as compared to her long weekend. Our family is so blessed that both Carrie and Lilly are here, healthy, and just biding their time until they can go home together. Carrie will be beating Lilly home, but we hope that Lilly can go home long before her expected due date of August 13th. Only time will tell.

There are pictures uploaded on their website, which is listed Kalili Quinton on the right side of this page. Enjoy taking a look at my beautiful new niece!

1 comment:

Mary and Andy B said...

Jill, I am so glad to hear that they are doing well! She is so cute! I saw the pic of you with Lilly and you look GREAT!!! Even though you do not feel well, pregnancy agrees with you. We will keep them in our prayers. God Bless you all and Happy B-day to Gage!!
Mary