Man, do I feel like a heel. I spent a whole post yesterday whining and complaining because I haven't been feeling good, and my sister-in-law Carrie is rushed in to the hospital and delivers my baby niece, Kalili Ann Quinton, 6 weeks early via emergency c-section. She is 4 lbs. 9 oz. and although is in the NICU, seems to be doing well. The concern right now is Carrie, whose condition has not improved since they took Lilly out. They cannot seem to get her blood pressure down, and she too is in Intensive Care.
I am sick to my stomach today, as we just have to wait until we hear more information. Please forward your prayers to Carrie and Lilly today. They really need them.
And I will never complain about not feeling good again. Especially if I am blessed enough to have a healthy pregnancy and deliver a healthy baby again.
4 comments:
My thoughts and prayers are with your sister in law and her new baby. The wonderful thing is that they are in good hands and where they need to be.
sending big hugs! my thoughts and prayers are with all of them.
i hope everything stabilizes soon... :( poor carrie! Have you been down there at all? I might road trip..
You can't beat yourself up, just think positive happy thoughts for the baby & your sister-in-law. Like Mar said, they're in the best hands at the hospital.
My prayers go out to the family!
Post a Comment