I do not feel right posting this, but I just don't know how else to follow up from my last post. I don't want to delete my last post, as I like to keep my blog site truthful as this is our life and it is what it is.
I miscarried our baby this week.
I am okay. Tim is okay. Gage is fine.
We will all be okay, this is just a yucky time for us and we will move on. As my mother has been saying my whole life, "This too, shall pass", and "Time heals all wounds".
I'm sorry I couldn't make more phone calls than I did. It's a little different than sharing the exciting news of pregnancy when I had all the time in the world for that. So if you are sad that you are reading this for the first time, I hope you understand.
No comments are necessary for this post, so please don't comment on here. If you want to send any comments/wishes our way, please just email me at foxjill(at)frontiernet.net
No comments:
Post a Comment