This is what Gage calls the "Hospital", as both of my parents work at the same one...and when we are in my hometown, we go and have lunch with one of the both of them.
So, yesterday, we had to take mommy to the "Hostible"....
and not for lunch!
I woke up with what appeared to be the stomach flu yesterday and couldn't keep anything down, no even water. So, 8 hours after starting in the bathroom, at 12:30 pm, Tim (who came home from work early for me) took me to the clinic to get some IV fluids. I received 2 bags of IV, just to replenish my fluids and then was sent on my way home. They took the nausea and vomiting away, but made me so edgy--I think it's because they have glucose in them. I was just shaking, and it was a very annoying feeling.
I slept all evening, and after a 30 minute break from 8:30-9:00 pm, I slept until 7 AM this morning. Still a little under the weather today, but definitely better than yesterday, and hopefully will be even better by tomorrow!
Can I just say that this pregnancy is kicking my ass? And I am not even halfway through it!
2 comments:
Oh no, I am sorry to hear. I hope that you really are feeling better and no one else gets it.
Just think, those two kids are going to give you a run for your money when they are out too! :)
BUT IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT!
Love ya!
Yikes! So sorry to hear that! Hope things turn around quickly for you!
Post a Comment