I have been such a slacker on the blog site, and what really stinks is that I have been feeling so good so we have actually be out doing things!
Two things to report:
#1 We found out on Thursday that we are having TWO BOYS! I wanted to add the ultra sound picture to this post, however I haven't had a chance since Thursday to get that done...
so I'll just share the news without a picture, and add that later this week. The Dr. did say, (quote) "Do not go painting your nursery quite yet...let's wait and take a closer look at your 20 week ultrasound in one month".
We are pretty positive that the baby on the left is a boy....looks quite obvious, but the one on the right was still a little questionable. And they are still both very little, so we should know a little better in one month.
#2 We had visitors this weekend; my friend Sarah, her husband Brad and their two little guys Nash and Linc stayed with us from Friday afternoon through Sunday morning. The whole weekend was a great one! Sarah is a little obsessive about the camera (yeah, um, 583 pictures from Friday pm to Sunday am?!?!?) but this was a good thing for me. I can now refer you to her website for some really cute pictures of Gage playing with her boys. My rough-looking self is in there, too.....
I don't remember her taking half these pictures!!!
Thanks, Foskett's for an amazing weekend! It was a pleasure to have you here!
2 comments:
Three little boys... how fun!!! A friend of mine in GB has a 3.5 yr old girl and is also preggers with twins and she just found out she is having two girls. It is just crazy how things happen! Gage is just going to love having little brothers to hang out with! Congrats again!
Maybe your friend and I can trade one of her girls for one of my boys? Then, we could just meet at your house once a month to see our own kids.
How messed up would that be?? Maybe we'd make a TLC reality show and they'd build us new houses and send us on vacations.
Hmmmm....
my wheels are turning, and it's only 7:34 AM!
Post a Comment