It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, May 31, 2009

30 weeks....looking like 40!

My 30 week appointment was last Thursday. This belly pic was taken yesterday, at almost my 31 week mark.

I measured at 39 weeks with a single baby last week...
but Dr. is still very pleased with everything. I think I am made for this twin thing! Remind me of that when I'm done, okay?

Heartbeats: One in the 130's, one in the 140's
Both head down
Blood pressure is great, and current weight gain around 32 lbs.

FYI: The "band" that is under my belly is from my pants...as my mom would say, "They don't make maternity clothes like they used to". These are the "secret belly" fit from Motherhood Maternity. For anyone expecting out there, or planning to get pregnant, these are a MUST HAVE. They didn't have them 3 years ago when I was pregnant with Gage. I have some jeans and capris from Motherhood, Kohl's, and the Gap. You can't even tell there is anything on your belly, and they hold your pants up really great. I haven't even worn some of my old maternity pants with the lower belly band. Or, maybe I haven't worn them because they don't fit!?!?!?

5 comments:

Swanson Family said...

You look great! getting so close to the end! YAY

A Day In The Life.... said...

Look at you - you cute thing!

Jaci said...

BEAUTIFUL!

jenny said...

looking good jill! glad everything is going well. :)

The Van Nuland Family said...

You will be holding those little boys before you know it! Enjoy the freedom while you can. :)