Nobody is invited to my pity party, so if you want to take part, read below. If you are not interested, then please, skip to the more recent post about another Gage "funny". Really. If I get one negative comment (anonymous or not) I will kick some ass. Really. I'm pregnant, let's not mess with me. Don't say I didn't warn you.
So this is the second Memorial Day weekend that I can remember disliking. The first one, was Memorial Day weekend 2006. I was pregnant with Gage, and it was HOT. Stinking HOT. Difference was, I had 4-5 weeks to go before full term. I was huge.
The second Memorial Day weekend I can remember disliking....is this one. It is not hot, however I am huge, about the size I was on 2006 Memorial Day, but this time I have like 7-8 weeks to go.
What a pooper. Folks, these twins are kicking.my.ass. Literally, seriously, and oh.my.God.
I am trying SO HARD to be positive. I even allowed myself to cry for the first time this morning in WEEKS. Maybe even months, which is pretty good for poor, old, sensitive me. But seriously. I was going to go to Neillsville this weekend to visit family and ended up calling my mom at 8 AM on Saturday morning "near" tears, explaining that my belly and back hurt too bad to sit in the car, sleep on her couch, and then sit in the car again. My dear and wonderful Mother and her husband Ken came HERE and visited US, and she even cleaned for me, they brought me lunch, and helped make dinner. They also entertained Gage while I spent the day on the couch.
Sunday, I stayed in my pajamas, parenting from the couch until 1pm, when I slept until 4:30. Then, I actually had a decent evening when I TOOK A SHOWER, put on MAKEUP, BLOW-DRIED my hair and spent several hours at a friends' house with my family where I actually had a good time!
Today, we woke up, all excited to get some "house" projects done. Curtain rods and some shelving for the boys' rooms, a jewelry armoire/mirror that was my Mother's Day present hung up....etc.
Let's just say I have such sharp pains in my left side, I've been laying on the bed or couch "delegating" to Tim where I want things for the past 2 hours. Now, I decided to come and vent on the computer. Wah. Wah, wah, wah, poor me.
Okay. I really do feel better. I do. For those of you that know me, you know that I do not complain much. I really and truly don't. But dammit, this is my blog, and I'll cry if I want to. And I think that I feel better.
How much do I owe you for listening to me? I think it was about a 25 minute session, so just let me know where to send the bill.
1 comment:
You are funny! I am sure Tim was happy to hang whatever you want wherever you want it! In about 3 years, Gage and the twins will probably move it anyway!
Hang in there!
Post a Comment