It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Memorial Day

The birthday boy and Gage...after playing in the soot of the fire pit BEFORE the bonfire!
Lil' Lilly. WHAT A DOLL!

Tim, Gary, and Don (Carrie's husband)

Cassidy, Gary, and Rich (Don and Carrie's kids--sorry I didn't get a face shot of either of you!)



After my 20 minute "waaaaah" post on Memorial Day weekend, we ended up finishing the weekend off very nicely.
We went to Tim's parents house for our nephew Hunter's 14th (for those of you that remember "little" Hunter, can you believe I just wrote FOURTEEN?!) birthday party, and spent the entire day with Tim's family. For not having the greatest Saturday and Sunday, it was totally made up for on Monday. The extended family came over for cake, ice cream and to watch Hunter open up his "presents" which were mostly cards (it's hard to buy for a teenager!!!!) and then just Tim's immediate family stayed and we had dinner and a bonfire.
Carrie and Donnie have the greatest kids---Hunter, Cass, Richie and little Lily....
and Mike and Arianne have "baby Brian" who was one in April. I didn't get any photos of him...b/c I didn't really bring my camera out too much. I've been bad at that lately. Usually it's in my purse across the room and that's too much walking for me!

1 comment:

The Foskett Family said...

I am so glad that Hunter has siblings and cousins to play with now. He's such a sweet boy and I do remember when he was only 6 years old....man they grow up fast!