It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Saturday, February 20, 2010

7 Month Comparison

I thought I would take a trip down memory lane and look back at some pictures of Gage when he was about 7 months old, as the twins are now.
Not only did my "quick" trip take me about 30 minutes because I just kept looking and looking, but it reassured me that the twins are about the same size and at about the same place in their development as Gage was in February 2007. The babies are wearing 12-18 month clothes, if you can believe it, but most all of the clothes that Gage was wearing at 7 months are what we are into right now...
and then I look at my skinny 3 1/2 year old and realize all will be fine....

Here is Gage exactly 3 years ago:





Here is my Landon:


And here is my Bronson
We are at a stage where we are thinking that the boys are NOT identical. Seems to go that way every few months or so. Right now, I think they look very different, although some will say that they still can't tell them apart.
I see Gage as a baby in each of them, but in different ways.
It's been fun to put on clothes that I know Gage has worn before, and remember how he was that small, just a few years ago.

5 comments:

jenny said...

they look SO much alike - even gage when he was that age! adorable. it's so fun to take a trip down memory lane. :)

The Foskett Family said...

Very sweet!!! I remember all of the clothes Linc wears of Nash's and am sad when I put them away for good.....where has the time gone?

A Day In The Life.... said...

all three look alike to me! only gage had more hair than the twins. nice work jill and tim. ;)

Jaci said...

Yeah I'm sorry but they look very much the same to me. I know I don't see them very often, but please don't hate me when I don't know who is who. VERY CUTE!

:o)

Swanson Family said...

they look the same ot me but very different then Gage. they are all cute!