So I missed a day in posting yesterday. Oh, well. I like to hold myself accountable, yet I'm know that I'm not going to get fired.
Yesterday was just a long day at work for me. Gage was being a pill all day; arguing with everything I said, wasn't listening, being very sassy ("Dang", with an eye roll and a grumble...from a THREE year old!!). The babies are high octane as usual. Somedays I feel that I roll out of bed to be nothing more than a butt-wiper, bottle-holder, spoon-feeder, and laundry-doer. But it's my life, I know. Just gets tiring sometimes, as all jobs do. I just wish I could punch out for 15 minutes and take a break!
Busy weekend planned. Mom and Ken coming tonight and then tomorrow I am running a 5k at my gym and getting a few errands done before coming back home. Spending the day at home with the hopes of getting a few things cleaned and organized since my mom will be here, and then off to our annual game night/white elephant gift exchange with fabulous friends. This is our 5th year of doing this annual game night (I think) and we all look forward to it every year.
Sunday will be a laundry day and most likely spent on the couch with a little headache. But it will all be worth it.
Sorry such a boring post. I will "Try" to come up with some better material for the second half of the month...
No promises, though!
1 comment:
I will miss your daily posts.....I love hearing about a day in the life of a lady with a toddler and infant twins!
Post a Comment