It may be some comfort to know that these toddlers don't really want to drive us crazy, they just want to understand how we work.
-Alison Gopnik

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yes, sick again

I will not be posting anything of extreme excitement for today.  Landon is sick again with an ear infection and a stuffy nose and "noisy" chest.  I took both boys in tonight, as I've learned my lesson over the past 6 months that "Landon gets it first, but Bronson gets it worse". Although Bronson sounded totally fine and his ears were clear at the clinic several hours ago, this mama just put him back down after he woke up coughing...
so I think I know the routine well.

Gage is headed to daycare and I will be spending the day changing diarrhea diapers (damn antibiotic) and nursing sick babies back to good health.

I will then try to come up with a wonderful post for Friday.

Have a good Thursday.

1 comment:

Swanson Family said...

hope they feel better soon. I think it is going around. my kids have stuff too. no fun.