I feel as if I am starting to sound like a freaking broken record. My babies are still sick, and although I've had help here this weekend and yet today through Wednesday morning (my sister) I am still struggling with getting on the computer for more than a few minutes at a time.
THEREFORE...
I will still do my posts as this is a personal quest I feel like I need to keep up, I'm just having some difficulty uploading pictures.
For my blogging friends out there: when I used to upload pictures, I could upload 5 at a time. Now, when I click on the upload picture button (the photograph) I get the option to "upload image" (this is a different look than it used to be) and it only lets me upload one at a time!
Am I doing something wrong? Am I missing something? If they made changes, I would have assumed they would have made them easier, rather than more difficult.
I'm a sleep-deprived airhead these days, so any help I could get from those of you who have recently posted pictures on your blog would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
3 comments:
not sure what's going on...i don't have any changes to my photo upload and can add up to five at a time....
I have only been blogging for a short time, but I have only been able to add one picture at a time.
I can only load 4 at a time. I use Google Picasa a free program, so I can't complain, but I don't like it one bit! (that's me NOT complaining!)
Post a Comment